82016Jul
Receivable Factoring: Best of the Best Solutions.

Receivable Factoring: Best of the Best Solutions.

Every company has their own characteristic and some company may have image unique. But, from your business or company, if you need exact financing needs, you deserve something tailored to your needs and that’s exactly what receivable factoring will provide you. Let one of our funding experts discuss options with you and help guide you to the best solution.

Receivable Factoring?

Accounts receivables factoring companies will give you a cash collateralized by your business’s outstanding invoice, this receivables factoring will give you an excellent way to put more money into your company or also your business right away. With invoice financing, you could get a fast or quick advance cash of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later. It’s the perfect solution to cover your company or business cash flow. Receivable factoring companies use factoring like it because they want to get money quickly rather than waiting the usual 30 or 60 days for payment. After sending an invoice to a factoring firm, a business can have money in its hands within 24 to 48 hours. Is it pretty quick right to get cash? That’s why you need to consider use receivable factoring rather than traditional bank or loans.

Accounts Receivable Factoring Advantages & Disadvantages

  • You do not need to wait for invoice payment, you will get your cash quickly and with an easy way.
  • Invoices serve as collateral
  • Based on credit of the invoiced business

Disadvantages:

  • Sadly this kind of thing can have higher fees than traditional financing
  • Fees based on time for invoice to be paid off

So, how do you thing? This is the best way to help you on your company or business. And this receivable factoring is not something that really hard to do but something which is very easy.